My sister-in-law does a cookie walk with her friends every Sunday. They meet up at someones house and a designated time and the host of that house has cookies. Then they walk to another friends house and have more cookies. They usually go to three homes. How fun is that?? They eat, they visit, they walk, and they are outdoors enjoying the beautiful weather. They are on a Cookie Walk.
I love the idea and so I am going to try and incorporate that idea into my life!
Here are some tips on having your own Cookie Walk:
- You can plan it monthly, bimonthly, or even weekly. Be consistent. Once you make a plan, stick with it for some time. Remind your friends often.
- Make assignments for at least 3 homes.
- The hostess of those 3 homes, can provide the cookies or can make assignments for others to bring.
- Do it outdoors- on the driveway, front lawn, etc. That way you won’t feel like you have to have a clean house.
- Invite your friends, neighbors, etc. Make it fun!